Thursday 4 June 2020

Healing is God's Will


And he went throughout all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and every affliction among the people. So his fame spread throughout all Syria, and they brought him ALL the sick, those afflicted with various diseases and pains, 

The news about him spread through the whole country of Syria, so that people brought to him ALL those who were sick, suffering from ALL kinds of diseases and disorders: people with demons, and epileptics, and paralyzed people—and Jesus healed them ALL. (MATT 4: 24,25 GNV).

He sent forth His word and healed them; He healed ALL their diseases He who forgives ALL your iniquities, and heals ALL your diseases. (Psalm 107:20). 

Praise the LORD, my soul! All my being, praise his holy name! 2Praise the LORD, my soul, and do not forget how kind he is. 3He forgives ALL my sins and heals ALL my diseases. 4He keeps me from the grave and blesses me with love and mercy.5He fills my life+ with good things, so that I stay young and strong like an eagle. (Psalm 103:1-5 GNV).

Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Forget not ALL his benefits (Psalm 103;2 KJV).

And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, (John 3;14).If ALL who looked on the snake lived then ALL who look to Christ today live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varieties of Pastors (1 Cor12:4-7)

  Now concerning spiritual gifts , brethren, I would not have you ignorant.(v1) Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. And...